Wednesday, April 9, 2014

A Day Away?



I tried to break away today from that which has captured me....traveling by car across the state to see a friend.  But then there it was.....the sea....I was crossing Tampa Bay on a causeway.  I have crossed this bay many times in the past but never with the thoughts I had today.

There were white caps.... I wondered how high the waves were..... I noticed the direction of the wind on the water....I could see a shoaling place out away from the shore.....I wanted to stop and just watch it for while....had to keep going but on the way back I did stop...unable to resist my new love......How can I go home?!









The motor for the windlass is suppose to be here late tomorrow and will be installed on Friday....could we be moving on the water by Saturday???

No comments:

Post a Comment